Planet Ark Launches 100% Recycled Office Paper
Author: Brad Gray
Your choice in office paper matters and with the official launch of Planet Ark Paper on the 30th October 2016 your choice has been made easy.
Planet Ark Paper has been produced to help make the use of recycled paper mainstream. Currently office paper has a recycling rate of about 70% but less than 18% of new reams have high-recycled content.
Some people carry outdated ideas about the quality of recycled office paper but Planet Ark Paper is bright white, performs equally well on dust tests and is practically indistinguishable from virgin paper. In a test of 130 people 7 out of 10 were unsure or not confident to choose between a sheet of Planet Ark Paper and a sheet of virgin paper.
As well as providing great performance Planet Ark Paper is …
- 100% Recycled using Australian waste paper
- FSC certified for chain of custody for the waste paper
- Carbon Neutral and certified through the Australian Government's National Carbon Offset Scheme
- Australian Made in a state-of-the-art Australian Paper facility in Victoria, which supports the Australian economy and local green manufacturing jobs.
Make the Switch
Your choice of Australian made recycled paper matters. As well as having direct environmental benefits switching to Planet Ark Paper helps support our environmental education campaigns such as National Recycling Week and National Tree Day.
Planet Ark Paper is available in-store and online from most good stationers including Staple, Officeworks, Australia Post, Office Choice, Office Brands, ASA, GNS. Find a stockist near you.
Brad was Planet Ark's Head of Campaigns for 10 years. He trained and worked as a history and geography teacher before moving into the health education sector for 14 years. With a strong passion for human environments, Brad started with Planet Ark in 2007 as Recycling Programs Manager.
- Lendlease has received the green light for a second timber office building at Barangaroo South. »
Lendlease has received the green light for a second timber office building at Barangaroo South. The building, which will... More »
- How Cartridges 4 Planet Ark is part of the solution to plastic pollution »
In a new initiative, toner from printer cartridges collected via our Cartridges 4 Planet Ark recycling program around Au... More »
- Approval granted for New Zealand's tallest wooden office block »
New Zealand's tallest wooden office block will have revolutionary design aspects including a rooftop device to protect t... More »
- How one employee implemented change that's good for both the business and the environment »
Anthony Vedelago sought out a means by which he could protect his business from rising energy costs. What he found was a... More »
- Planet Ark urges Ipswich Council to reverse decision to send valuable materials to landfill - and the Council agrees »
We think that Ipswich council's decision to send all residential kerbside recycling to landfill is an unfortunate reacti... More »
- The 'queen of green steel' launches landmark e-waste microfactory »
Professor Veena Sahajwalla, the founder and director of UNSW's Sustainable Material Research & Technology Centre (SMaRT)... More »