Help Grow the Largest Tree (Pose) in Australia
During the month of July, Planet Ark is calling on yoga studios across the country to go out on a limb for the environment and offer special yoga classes, nature meditations and eco-activities in honour of the tree (pose) for National Tree Day.
Do something positive for your community’s health and the health of the planet and register a Tree Day Yoga Class and educational event.
Ran a Tree Day activity before?
New to Tree Day?
Other ways your studio can get involved:
- Display our Tree Day Yoga Poster
- Follow our Tree Day Yoga & Meditation Guide
- Offer students free trees to plant in their yards on National Tree Day (Sunday July 30th). Be an eco-warrior and donate the rental hire of yoga mats to cover the costs
- Help kids dig nature, yoga and meditation. Offer a tree-mendous yoga class at a local primary school, preschool or centre for children with special needs or disabilities on Friday July 28th for Schools Tree Day.
- Help spread the word to your network of studios, teachers and students by circulating an email, including information on your website and in social media - simply use the above text, graphics and links.
Thank you for helping us grow something precious for all Australians.
During the month of July, Planet Ark is calling on yoga studios across the country to go out on a limb for the environment. This guide contains a few things you can do.
Documents marked with may only be available in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (or the reader), a FREE reader is available from Adobe.