Five steps to Tree Day
Process for a council Tree Day activity:
- Register your details if your council hasn't run a Tree Day activity before. If it has, skip this step.
- Select your activity - our guides below help you plan and get inspired.
- Promote your activity - log in and list your activity on our website. You can also download a promotional kit from us, which will be updated in May.
- Run & enjoy your Tree Day!
- Share your results after the event by logging in and entering how many trees and residents joined in, so we can get accurate national results. The bigger and better they look, the better you look too for being part of it!
Council Getting Started Guide
There are a number of different ways that councils can get involved in National Tree Day and Schools Tree Day activities. This guide will help to get going with involving your council.
Council Activity Guide
This Council Activity Guide has been compiled by Planet Ark with consideration of responses given through our Council Site Coordinator Survey. It outlines a range of activities that have already been implemented by some councils as well as ideas on what more councils can do to make the event dynamic and engaging.