2015 Schools Competition - Nature Craft Entrants
Mt Tarcoola Primary School - WA
Year 6Teacher: Karen Batty
FAMILY TREE Nature Craft
1. Students collected various pieces of bark from around the school yard.
2. They then collected a variety of leaves.
3. On an A3 sheet the students coloured with windup crayons the tree bark as they had seen outside on different trees.
4. The students then used PVA glue to put different pieces of bark on to cover the trunk and branches.
5. Then the students used various leaves and used PVA glue to attach to the branches.
6. Once the glue was dry students then wrote their family names in which they had previously researched.
7. The FAMILY TREE Nature craft is now complete and ready to display.