Schools Tree Day Competition
This year’s Schools Tree Day competition focuses on how storytelling can inspire others to get out into nature. We asked teachers, from early learning, primary and high school, to share their students love of nature and four lucky winners could WIN a $250 Bunnings voucher. How to enter:
- Capture your students inspiration: write a story, paint a picture and send us a photo of your story*
- Login/register an account
- Upload the image, please ensure you have written permission from everyone in the photograph (or from guardians).
- Tell a story – it doesn't matter what format you tell your story in, storytelling is a powerful tool and we want to hear your voice. Take a photo, write a story or draw a picture. Submit your story as a photo.
- Photo must be no less than 1MB, no more than 10MB (no PDFs, Word docs or PPT)
- Get CREATIVE!
We have four prizes to give away: one for early learning, another for primary, one for secondary and a major prize for the overall winner.
Contest closes Friday 10th August, 2018 *Terms and conditions apply